Monday, October 8, 2018

Now Available for Free: A Ratchet City Tale 2

Okay, so it's been a minute since I posted on my blog. Got busy with some things and didn't do as much on the writing front as I should have.  However, I'm back and attempting to recapture my mojo in that regard.  

https://amzn.to/2zZNCt4
I'm still working on my next book (which I hope to finish soon), but in the meantime I thought it would be worthwhile to have another book promotion.  With that in mind, I'm offering A Ratchet City Tale 2: Dee's Story, for free this week (October 8 - 12).

This one has never been part of a promotion before, so I'm hoping readers will find it compelling enough to pick up a copy and learn all about Ratchet City. I've been fortunate enough to develop a strong fan base, but I'm hoping to reach new readers who may become invested in my characters and stories.

Writing, as always, is a labor of love.  It's sometimes difficult finding the time to put words on the page, but there's always a sense of satisfaction when a book is complete - not to mention a warm fuzzy when readers post comments or reviews saying how much they like my work.

Anyway, I've gotta get back to the grind if I'm ever gonna get this next book done, but my thanks to everyone for your support thus far, and I promise to try to post - and publish! - more often.




No comments:

Post a Comment